Here’s firsthand, concise and regularly updated information from us, Croatian wedding photographers. We hope you’ll find them useful!
- Coronavirus status in Croatia: falling number of daily new cases.
- Borders are open towards all countries.
- Practically all restrictions have been lifted.
- Wedding receptions are allowed. Number of guests is not limited. (9.4.2022.)
- Churches are open and officiants for civil/legal ceremonies are allowed to operate.
- Venues, restaurants, cafés, hotels and private accommodation are allowed to operate normally. (9.4.2022.)
- Masks are not mandatory except in rare cases (like healthcare). (19.4.2022.)
- All epidemiological restrictions on the border-crossing have been lifted. Only the standard (pre-corona) conditions apply depending on where you’re coming from. (1.5.2022.)
International & domestic travel
- International and national flights are in normal operation.
- Intercity buses, trains and flights are operating regularly.
- Boats and ferries to islands are operating normally, weather-permitting.
Please note that we work hard to keep all the information here accurate and fresh. However, honest mistakes are always possible due to various reasons. To be certain, get in touch directly with Ministry of internal affairs which has jurisdiction over border entry and check which measures apply for your specific case.
Finally, here’s some general wedding advice in corona times, which apply no matter where in the world you want to get married.